Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tomorrow

I am not going to lie I really don't want to get this HSG test done tomorrow.  I just wish there was a less invasive way of being able to tell what's going on.  I know everything will be okay but the scary part is not knowing what okay will look like for us.  I'm not sure how much they will tell us after this test.  My follow up appointment with my doctor is next week.  Please pray that I will be able to handle the pain and discomfort this test could bring.  Whatever happens I believe we have been prepared as well as we can be for the news.  Thanks for all the support.  I'll try to fill everyone in once we get more info and have time to process it all.  These days life seems to be full of opportunities to do things we really don't want to do but they are necessary to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment